Well, it would appear that I have been tagged, no corralled… wait.. offered… err, awarded the One Lovely Blog Award!!
YAY!! I was given this monumental honor by Kendra S. Berni, author of the Angels of Children series. She was in fact, roped into this… I’m sorry, declared a winner, by none other than Casey Sean Harmon (author of The EverAfter Chronicles – http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17163477-reign-of-the-night-creatures) He tagged Kendra and she subsequently tagged me… Please go and check her out at the following link. (http://www.kberni20.blogspot.com/)
So, according to the rules, I have to reveal 7 random facts about myself… here we go…
1. I make jewelry with one of my best friends and we have a company called Aikane Kreations.
2. I always dreamed of becoming a veterinarian, until I went to college, then I realized it wasn’t for me.
3. I went through a year long phase where I had hot pink hair… I miss it.
4. I love grits and corn, but I hate hominy.
5. It took 8 years to write The Gathering.
6. I’m learning to play the guitar and speak German, French, Italian and Gaelic.
7. I have 13 holes in my ears (piercings) 5 in one ear and 8 in the other.
Hope you enjoyed those random facts all about me. So, I must choose 3 more unsuspecting individuals to be tagged, err awarded the Lovely Blog Award… so I choose:
Hmmm, well, I think there are a lot of lovely blogs… 3 are located to the right of this post… Cynthia Shepp Book Reviews & Editing, Narly Nut’s Book Lovers and Library at the End of the Universe… I think they’re lovely, as well as the many other blogs I myself follow… all offering up a plethora of humor, poignant thoughts and information. I call you all LOVELY BLOG AWARD WINNERS!!
Please feel free to post 7 random facts about yourself and declare yourself a Lovely Blog Award Winner! Have a wonderful day!!