Shadows follow you in the darkness of the night and the eerie sensation of being watched crawls up your spine. Your sanity pulls apart at the seams as the terrors stalk their victims, leaving you too frightened to turn off the light.
These twisted stories will leave you breathless, dreading the horrors lurking around the corner.
Seventeen authors. Seventeen tales of terror. Infinite nightmares.
Stories featured in this anthology:
– Every Thorn by Rene Folsom
– Dead Ringer by Jason Brant
– Autumn by Elizabeth Collins
– Don’t Kiss the Dead Fred by A.E. Killingsworth
– Affliction by S.L. Dearing
– Lucid by Andrea Stanet
– Donations by Bart Hopkins
– Bernice by Chad Foutz
– Destination: Death by Eaton Thomas Palmer
– Powerless by Laurie Treacy
– Freezer Burn by Jon Messenger
– The Watcher by Lindy Spencer
– Immortal Luck by Magen McMinimy
– Izzy’s Assassin by Nicole Clark
– Say My Name by Michael Loring
– Damaged People by Nicki Scalise
– Blog Stalker by Phil Taylor
This collection of thriller stories started as a contest on Cynthia Shepp Book Reviews & Editing’s Facebook page. The authors were given the following guidelines:
This anthology will have a main theme of Stalkers. That is about where my direction stops. It does not have to be paranormal, though it can be. The story can be a psychological thriller, horror, paranormal, suspense, action…whatever you want it to be. You can have a demon stalking someone in their dreams or a serial killer stalking prey, just to give you a couple examples. Whatever your twisted minds can come up with. I want stories that have you looking in the backseat of your car before you get in—stories that make the little hairs on the back of your neck stand up when you think someone looked at you just a little too long. Let your imaginations flow free and DELVE into the DARKER side of your mind…You know you want to.
What happened next will shock even you…
These seventeen authors came up with completely unique stories that cross all spectrums and genres. Creepy tales that will truly have you on high alert. This is one collection that you do not want to miss. It has something for everyone!